Bally’s Las Vegas
Bally’s Las Vegas Hotel & Casino.
- Distance from Center of Strip: 0.02 miles
- Number of rooms: 2,814
- Pool: Yes.
- Prices from: $79.
Bally's Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
Bally’s on the Las Vegas Strip offers convenience, class, and spectacle with a central location, well-suited amenities, and a classic showgirl extravaganza. Affordable accommodations: check. Great location: check. Open-air shops check. Bally’s offers a balance of classic and modern Vegas.
Bally's Las Vegas Map
Bally's Las Vegas Hotel Details & Tips
- Number of rooms: 2,814
- Casino: Yes. There is also a poker room.
- Race & Sports Book: Yes. The Bally’s Race and Sports Book.
- Restaurants: BLT Steak, Nobu at Bally’s, Buca Di Beppo, Sterling Brunch, Nosh Deli, Tequila Taqueria, LavAzza and a food court.
- Entertainment: Paranormal Mind Reading Magic, X Rocks, and Extravaganza – The Vegas Spectacular
- Nightlife: Yes. Indigo Lounge, Sully’s, and Shiver.
- Attractions: Yes. The Swarovski Starburst.
- Pool: Yes. Blu Pool.
- Health club or fitness equipment: Yes.
- Tennis courts: Yes.
- Spa: No.
- Shops: Yes. The outdoor Grand Bazaar Shops and Bally’s Avenue Shops.
- Wedding services: No, but weddings can be arranged next door at Paris Las Vegas.
- Business center: Yes.
- Convention rooms: Yes.
- Concierge: Yes.
- Child-care facilities: No.
- Room service: Yes.
- Maid service: Yes.
- Luggage service: Yes.
- Pets allowed: Yes, but only in specific rooms and for a fee.
- In-room Internet access: Yes, it’s included in the daily resort fee.
- Hotel amenities: Concierge, currency exchange, laundry service, luggage service, maid service, safety deposit box, and wake-up call.
- Complimentary breakfast: No.
- Multilingual staff: Yes.
- 24-hour front desk: Yes.
- Doorman: Yes.
- Security: Yes.
- Currency exchange: Yes.
- Elevators: Yes.
- Safe-deposit boxes: Yes.
- Parking garage: Yes.
- Free Parking: Free parking is available for locals, hotel guests, and Platinum Caesars Rewards Members.
- RV park: No.
- Shuttle service to the airport: No, but shuttle service to and from the airport is available for a fee from an outside company
- Shuttle service to the strip: The Las Vegas Monorail route includes stops at: MGM Grand, Bally’s/Paris, Flamingo, Harrah’s/The LINQ Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas Convention Center, Westgate Las Vegas, and SLS Las Vegas Hotel & Casino.
- Standard room amenities: Yes.
- Wheelchair accessible rooms: Yes.
- Check-in time: 4 p.m.
- Check-out time: 11 a.m.
- Minimum age to reserve a room: 21 years.
- Policies: Rates are for single or double occupancy only. An additional person rate of $30 per person, per night will be charged, regardless of age.
- Incidental charges: Hotel requires a credit card at check-in for incidental charges.
- Prices From: $20.
- Address: 3645 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109