Caesars Palace Las Vegas.
- Distance from Center of Strip: 0.14 miles.
- A number of rooms: 4,000.
- Casino: Yes.
- Pool: Yes.
- Spa: Yes.
- Prices From: $48.
Caesars Palace Las Vegas
Caesars Palace Deals. The majestic Caesars Palace on the Las Vegas Strip has a legacy as a world-class destination for dining, gambling, shopping, service, entertainment, and nightlife. With a history as epic as the real Roman Empire, Caesars Palace rules over the center Strip with a wide range of rooms, The Colosseum, and a mighty roster of Las Vegas restaurants, bars, and nightclubs.
Caesars Palace Map
Caesars Palace Details & Tips
- Number of rooms: 4,000
- On the beach: No.
- Casino: Yes.
- Race & Sports Book: Yes, Caesars Palace Race and Sports Book.
- Restaurants: Cafe Americano, Pronto by Giada, Bacchanal Buffet, Beijing Noodle #9, Brioche by Guy Savoy, Forum Food Court, Guy Savoy, Gordon Ramsay HELL’S KITCHEN, Mesa Grill, Mr. Chow, Nobu Restaurant Las Vegas, Old Homestead Steakhouse, Rao’s Las Vegas, Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill, Searsucker, Trevi, The Palm, Il Mulino, Joe’s Seafood, Prime Steak & Stone Crab, Sushi Roku, and Carmine’s Italian Restaurant.
- Entertainment: Big-name visiting headliners and live music can be found throughout Caesars Palace, including Rod Stewart, Reba, Brooks & Dunn, and more. There is also the circus-style show Absinthe, which takes place in front of the hotel.
- Nightlife: Yes. Omnia Nightclub, Spanish Steps, Numb Bar & Frozen Cocktails, Cleopatra’s Barge, Vanderpump Cocktail Garden, Lobby Bar, and Vista Cocktail Lounge.
- Attractions: Yes. The Fall of Atlantis and Aquarium inside The Forum Shops at Caesars.
- Pool: Yes. Garden of the Gods and during warmer months, Venus European Pool Lounge.
- Health club or fitness equipment: Yes.
- Tennis courts: No.
- Spa: Yes. Qua Baths & Spa. Color – A Salon by Michael Boychuck is located next door to the spa.
- Shops: Yes. The Forum Shops at Caesars Palace.
- Wedding services: Yes, the chapels offer a number of wedding ceremony packages.
- Business center: Yes.
- Convention rooms: Yes.
- Concierge: Yes.
- Child-care facilities: No.
- Room service: Yes.
- Maid service: Yes.
- Luggage service: Yes.
- Pets allowed: Yes, but only in specific rooms. There is also a fee.
- In-room Internet access: Yes, it’s included in the resort fee.
- Hotel amenities: Concierge, currency exchange, fitness center, laundry service, luggage service, maid service, safety deposit box, valet parking, a wake-up call.
- Complimentary breakfast: No.
- Multilingual staff: Yes.
- 24-hour front desk: Yes.
- Doorman: Yes.
- Security: Yes.
- Currency exchange: Yes.
- Elevators: Yes.
- Safe-deposit boxes: Yes.
- Parking garage: Yes.
- Free Parking: Free parking is available for locals, hotel guests, and Platinum Caesars Rewards Members.
- RV park: No.
- Shuttle service to the airport: No, but shuttle service to and from the airport available for a fee from an outside company.
- Shuttle service to the strip: No, the hotel already located on the Strip.
- Standard room amenities: Yes.
- Wheelchair-accessible rooms: Yes.
- Check-in time: 4 p.m.
- Check-out time: 11 a.m.
- Minimum age to reserve a room: 21 years.
- Policies: Rates are for single or double occupancy only. An additional person rate of $30 per person, per night, will be charged, regardless of age.
- Incidental charges: Hotel requires a credit card at check-in for incidental charges.
- Prices From: $48.
- 3570 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109