Circus Circus Las Vegas
Circus Circus Hotel and Casino.
Distance from Center of Strip: 1.66 miles
A number of rooms: 3, 773.
Pool: Yes, there are two pools with jacuzzis.
Prices from: $14/per night.
Circus Circus Hotel and Casino
From the thrilling rides and midway games in The Adventuredome to gourmet dining at The Steak House, the classic Circus Circus Hotel, Casino & Theme Park has been a family favorite for years. From the classic midway and free circus acts under the pink-and-white big top to the thrilling rides in The Adventuredome, Circus Circus Hotel, Casino & Theme Park, with its inexpensive rooms, has been a family favorite since it opened in 1968.
Free Circus Acts at Circus Circus
They fly through the air with the greatest of ease… Awe and wonder are always just within your reach at Circus Circus. Experience the world’s largest permanent circus, highlighting the center stage of the Carnival Midway daily. Best of all, the amazement is FREE!
See performances starting at 1:30 p.m. Monday – Thursday and 11:30 a.m. Friday – Sunday.
- Flying Poemas
High Flying Trapeze tricks from Argentina.
Performing feats of strength and balance from Persia.
Stunning aerial display on the silk from Argentina.
Breathtaking solo trapeze high above the Midway Stage.
- Dave, Tonya, Rocco and Huel
The wild and wacky Circus Circus clowns.
- Free Ladderman
A fantastic feat of balance and skill using a ladder and the German wheel from Russia.
- Flying Vargas
International trapeze artists soaring through the air.
- Yongjian & Yong Zhang
Twin juggling masters presenting whimsical fun as the Happy Chefs and Juggling Twins.
- Ma Yu
Artful skills with multiple umbrellas.
- Rong Shao
Pagoda contortionist showcasing her skills of extreme flexibility.
- Raul Cubillos
Juggling skills with a luminous twist.
- Shell Stachowicz
Heavy metal meets graceful motion as she performs an aerial dance with chains.
Circus Circus Las Vegas Map
Circus Circus Hotel Details & Tips
- A number of rooms: 3, 773.
- All-inclusive options are available: No.
- On the beach: No.
- Adult only: No.
- Casino: Yes, including more than 40 table games and numerous slot machines.
- Race & Sports Book: Yes.
- Restaurants: Circus Circus has the following dining options: Circus Buffet, Pizzeria, Blue Iguana Mexican Express, THE Steak House, Westside Deli, and Vince Neil’s.
- Entertainment: Free circus acts. No reservations required.
- Nightlife: Yes. On-site bars and lounges.
- Attractions: The Adventuredome and the World’s Largest Permanent Circus. 4-D Special FX Theatre, Canyon Blaster, Chaos, Disk ‘O, El Loco, Inverter, Motion Rides, and The Sling Shot.
- Pool: Yes, there are two pools with jacuzzis.
- Health club or fitness equipment: Yes.
- Tennis courts: No.
- Spa: No, but there is a salon.
- Shops: Yes.
- Wedding services: Yes. Click here for more details.
- Business center: Yes.
- Convention rooms: Yes.
- Concierge: Yes.
- Child-care facilities: No.
- Room service: Yes, Sunday – Thursday from 3 PM-11 PM and Friday – Saturday from 3 PM-2 AM from Vince Neil’s Tatuado.
- Maid service: Yes.
- Luggage service: Yes.
- Pets allowed: In the RV park only.
- In-room Internet access: Yes, it’s included in the daily resort fee. Click here for details.
- Hotel amenities: Laundry service, luggage service, maid service, safety deposit box, valet parking, video check-out, a wake-up call.
- Complimentary breakfast: No.
- Multilingual staff: Yes.
- 24-hour front desk: Yes.
- Doorman: Yes.
- Security: Yes.
- Currency exchange: No.
- Elevators: Yes.
- Safe-deposit boxes: Yes.
- Parking garage: Yes, there are three garages for your convenience. There are valet and self-parking. Valet fees: $12 for 0 to 2 hours; $14 for 2 to 4 hours; $16 for 4 to 24 hours. Self-parking is free. Please click here for the latest valet and self-parking rates.
- Free Parking: Yes.
- RV park: Yes, the RV Park at Circus Circus offers 170 spaces with 60- to 80-foot pull-throughs.
- Shuttle service to the airport: Shuttle service to and from the airport available for a fee from an outside company.
- Shuttle service to the strip: No.
- Standard room amenities: Yes.
- Wheelchair-accessible rooms: Yes.
- Check-in time: 3 p.m.
- Check-out time: 11 a.m.
- Minimum age to reserve a room: 21 years.
- Policies: Children (10 and under only) stay free with an adult. The maximum total number of guests (adults and children) in a room ranges from two to four (depending on the number of beds). Firearms are not permitted on the premises of Circus Circus, including within our hotel rooms. If requested, safekeeping of properly registered firearms can be arranged.
- Incidental charges: Incidental Deposit $35 per night. We will place an authorization on a credit or debit card to cover applicable charges for room, tax, and resort fees, as well as a $35 incidental amount per day to allow you access to room charging privileges. This may result in additional authorizations should your charges exceed the originally approved amount. Guests using a debit card in lieu of a credit card acknowledge unused funds are released upon check-out may take 3-7 business days for domestic banks and up to 30 days for international banks to become available through their financial institution.
- Prices From: $14.
- Address: 2880 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109