Excalibur Hotel & Casino
Excalibur Hotel & Casino.
Distance from Center of Strip: 0.98 miles
Prices from: $20.
Excalibur Las Vegas Description
The Excalibur offers a spacious casino, carnival games, Dick’s Last Resort, a pool, and much more. Named after King Arthur’s legendary sword, Excalibur is a hotel at the south end of the Strip that mixes medieval style with modern conveniences.
Excalibur Las Vegas Map
Excalibur Hotel & Casino Details & Tips
- Casino: Yes. Casino games include Blackjack, Caribbean Stud Poker, Craps, Keno, Let It Ride, Pai Gow Poker, Poker (7-Card Stud and Texas Hold ‘Em), Roulette, Slots, Video Poker, Video Keno, Big Six Wheel, Mini-Baccarat, and Megabucks. The casino has a poker room.
- Race & Sports Book: Yes. A non-smoking race and sportsbook.
- Restaurants: Baja Fresh, Dick’s Last Resort, Drenched (open seasonally), Buca di Beppo, Johnny Rockets, Orange Julius, Pizza Hut, Pick-Up Stix, Popeyes, Hot Dog on a Stick, Auntie Annes, Cinnabon, Popcornopolis, and Starbucks.
- Entertainment: Thunder From Down Under, Australian Bee Gees, and Ultimate 4D Experience. Hours and days are subject to availability.
- Nightlife: Dick’s Last Resort
- Attractions: The Fun Dungeon and the Ultimate 4-D Experience.
- Pool: Yes. The pool area has four unique pools. Jacuzzis are currently unavailable.
- Health club or fitness equipment: Yes.
- Spa: No.
- Shops: Yes.
- Wedding services: No, but wedding services at Mandalay Bay can be utilized.
- Business center: No.
- Convention rooms: Yes.
- Concierge: No.
- Room service: No.
- Maid service: Available upon request.
- Luggage service: Yes.
- Pets allowed: Yes. Fees: $50 per night (Rooms only) and $100 per night (Suites). Up to two dogs are allowed, with a maximum combiner weight of less than 100 lbs. (Price per night based on one dog, fees for additional dog will be applied at check-in, if applicable.)
- In-room Internet access: Yes, it’s included in the daily resort fee.
- Hotel amenities: Luggage service, maid service upon request, wake-up call, laundry service and shops.
- Multilingual staff: Yes.
- 24-hour front desk: Yes.
- Security: Yes.
- Currency exchange: Yes.
- Elevators: Yes.
- Safe-deposit boxes: Yes.
- Parking garage: Yes, complimentary self-parking.
- Free Parking: Yes.
- RV park: No.
- Shuttle service to the airport: Shuttle service to and from the airport available for a fee from an outside company.
- Shuttle service to the strip: No.
- Wheelchair-accessible rooms: Yes.
- Check-in time: 3 p.m.
- Check-out time: 11 a.m.
- Minimum age to reserve a room: 21 years.
- Policies: The maximum total number of guests (adults and children) in a room is four. There is a $30 per person fee for a third and fourth person, regardless of age, per night. Firearms are not permitted on the premises of Excalibur, including within our hotel rooms. If requested, safekeeping of properly registered firearms can be arranged.
- Incidental charges: • Incidental Deposit $50 per night. We will place an authorization on a credit or debit card to cover applicable charges for room, tax, and resort fees, as well as a $50 incidental amount per day to allow you access to room charging privileges. This may result in additional authorizations should your charges exceed the originally approved amount. Guests using a debit card in lieu of a credit card acknowledge unused funds are released upon check-out may take 3-7 business days for domestic banks and up to 30 days for international banks to become available through their financial institution.
- Prices From: $20.
- Address: 3850 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109