Luxor Las Vegas
Luxor Hotel & Casino Las Vegas
Distance from Center of Strip: 1.33 miles
The number of rooms: 4,408.
Casino: Yes, 120,000 square feet.
Spa: Yes. The Nurture Salon & Spa.
Price: from $25 per night.
Luxor Hotel & Casino Description
Luxor, a 30-story black glass pyramid, contains so many amenities on such an enormous scale that it’s practically its own Vegas vacation. You can’t miss Luxor, the giant glass pyramid at the south end of the Strip. It’s home to artifacts from the Titanic and a giant sphinx statue.
Luxor Las Vegas Map
Luxor Las Vegas Details & Tips
- The number of rooms: 4,408.
- Casino: Yes, 120,000 square feet. Casino games include Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, Baccarat, Pai Gow Poker, Slots, Video Poker and Megabucks.
- Race & Sports Book: Yes, a non-smoking, 110-seat race and sports book, equipped with a lot of individual monitors and a few big-screen televisions.
- Restaurants: The Luxor has the following dining options: Backstage Deli, Diablo’s Cantina, Pyramid Cafe, the Food Court, Starbucks, Public House, Blizz Frozen Yogurt
- Nightlife: Aurora and Centra Bar & Lounge
- Pool: Yes, a pool area with four pools, a whirlpool, and private cabanas. The whirlpool is currently unavailable.
- Health club or fitness equipment: Yes.
- Spa: Yes. The Nurture Salon and Spa
- Shops: There are also shops and restaurants located in Mandalay Place, an upscale boutique mall that connects the Luxor to Mandalay Bay.
- Wedding services: No. But wedding services at Mandalay Bay can be utilized.
- Business center: No.
- Convention rooms: Yes, 35,000 square feet of space.
- Concierge: No.
- Child-care facilities: No.
- Room service: No.
- Maid service: Available upon request.
- Pets allowed: Yes, there is a $50 daily fee per canine (limit two canines with a weight limit of no more than 100 pounds combined). A designated outdoor area is available for the dog(s). The concierge can also provide information about pet sitting and pet walking services.
- In-room Internet access: Yes, it’s included in the daily resort fee.
- Hotel amenities: Beauty salon, currency exchange, laundry and luggage services, maid service upon request, safety deposit boxes at the front desk ($50 charge for lost key), wake-up calls, a walkway to Mandalay Bay (located adjacent to the Luxor Theater) and a walkway to the Excalibur (located in the west tower).
- Parking garage: Yes, complimentary self-parking.
- Free Parking: Yes.
- RV park: No.
- Shuttle service to the airport: Shuttle service to and from the airport available for a fee from an outside company.
- Shuttle service to the strip: No.
- Wheelchair-accessible rooms: Yes.
- Check-in time: 3 p.m.
- Check-out time: 11 a.m.
- Minimum age to reserve a room: 21 years.
- Policies: The maximum total number of guests (adults and children) in a room is four. There is a $35 per person fee for a third and fourth person, regardless of age, per night. There is a $35 per night charge for a rollaway bed. There is no charge for a crib. Firearms are not permitted on the premises of Luxor, including within our hotel rooms. If requested, safekeeping of properly registered firearms can be arranged.
- Incidental charges: • Incidental Deposit $50 per night. We will place an authorization on a credit or debit card to cover applicable charges for room, tax, and resort fees, as well as a $50 incidental amount per day to allow you access to room charging privileges. This may result in additional authorizations should your charges exceed the originally approved amount. Guests using a debit card in lieu of a credit card acknowledge unused funds are released upon check-out may take 3-7 business days for domestic banks and up to 30 days for international banks to become available through their financial institution.
- 3900 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119