New York-New York Vegas
New York-New York Hotel & Casino.
- Distance from Center of Strip: 0.91 miles
- Casino: Yes.
- Pool: Yes.
- Price: from $30 per night.
New York-New York Hotel & Casino
The Big Apple is in Vegas thanks to New York-New York Hotel & Casino. The hotel features a roller coaster, bars, and restaurants all with a New York vibe. A moderately-priced and family-friendly hotel on the Strip, New York-New York features the Big Apple’s most iconic symbols plus a roller coaster and plenty of affordable restaurant options.
New York-New York Las Vegas Map
New York-New York Hotel Details & Tips
- Casino: Yes.
- Race & Sports Book: Yes. The Race and Sports Book.
- Restaurants: America, Big Chill, Chin Chin Café, Gallagher’s Steakhouse, Greenwich Coffee, Fulton Fish Fry, Gonzalez y Gonzalez, Greenburg’s Deli, Il Fornaio, Shake Shack, Nathan’s Famous Hot Dogs, Nine Fine Irishmen, New York Pizzeria, Sirrico’s Pizza, Haagen Daz, Shake Shack, Starbucks, and Tom’s Urban.
- Entertainment: No.
- Nightlife: Nine Fine Irishmen
- Attractions: Yes, multiple retail locations, Coney Island Emporium Arcade, and Big Apple Coaster.
- Pool: Yes. One pool. Hot-tub/Jacuzzi is currently unavailable.
- Health club or fitness equipment: Yes.
- Spa: No.
- Shops: Yes.
- Wedding services: No.
- Business center: No.
- Convention rooms: Yes.
- Concierge: Yes.
- Child-care facilities: No.
- Room service: Yes, available for select hours.
- Maid service: Available upon request.
- Luggage service: Yes.
- Pets allowed: No.
- In-room Internet access: Yes, it’s included in the daily resort fee. Click here for details.
- Hotel amenities: Concierge, currency exchange, laundry, luggage service, maid service upon request, room service, wake-up call, safety deposit box.
- Parking garage: Yes, complimentary self-parking.
- Free Parking: Yes.
- RV park: No.
- Shuttle service to the airport: Shuttle service to and from the airport available for a fee from an outside company.
- Shuttle service to the strip: No.
- Wheelchair-accessible rooms: Yes.
- Check-in time: 3 p.m.
- Check-out time: 11 a.m.
- Minimum age to reserve a room: 21 years.
- Policies: The maximum total number of guests (adults and children) in a room is four. Firearms are not permitted on the premises of New York-New York, including within our hotel rooms. If requested, safekeeping of properly registered firearms can be arranged.
- Incidental charges: • Incidental Deposit $50 per night. We will place an authorization on a credit or debit card to cover applicable charges for room, tax, and resort fees, as well as a $50 incidental amount per day to allow you access to room charging privileges. This may result in additional authorizations should your charges exceed the originally approved amount. Cash is not accepted. Guests using a debit card in lieu of a credit card acknowledge unused funds are released upon check-out may take 3-7 business days for domestic banks and up to 30 days for international banks to become available through their financial institution.
- Prices From: $30.
- 3790 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109