Nobu Hotel Las Vegas
Nobu Luxury Hotel at Caesars Palace Las Vegas.
- Distance from Center of Strip: 0.24 miles
- Number of rooms: 181
- Pool: Yes.
- Spa: Yes.
- Prices From: $120.
Nobu Hotel Las Vegas Description
Nobu Hotel, located inside Caesars Palace, features rooms infused with Japanese elegance and appointed with lavish amenities and personalized service.
Nobu Hotel Sake Suite at Caesars Palace Las Vegas
This suite ranges from 1,300 to 1,950 square feet. It has one king-sized bed dressed with luxurious Filo Doro linens, a down duvet and pillows.
Hakone Suite at Nobu Hotel Caesars Palace Las Vegas
This 1,000-square-foot room has one king-sized bed dressed with luxurious Filo Doro linens, a down duvet and pillows.
Nobu Hotel Las Vegas Map
Las Vegas Strip. Address: 3570 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Nobu Las Vegas Details & Tips
- A number of rooms: 181.
- Casino: No, but Caesars Palace is just steps away.
- Race & Sports Book: No, but there is a race and sports book at Caesars Palace.
- Restaurants: Nobu Restaurant and Lounge. Caesars Palace has the following dining options: Bacchanal Buffet, Beijing Noodle #9, Guy Savoy, Mesa Grill, Mr. Chow, Old Homestead Steakhouse, Rao’s, Gordon Ramsay Hell’s Kitchen, Pronto by Giada, Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill, and Searsucker. The Forum Shops at Caesars has additional restaurants: Trevi Italian Restaurant, The Palm, The Cheesecake Factory, Il Mulino, Joe’s Seafood, and Carmine’s.
- Entertainment: Nobu shares an entertainment venue with Caesars Palace at The Colosseum. Several big-name visiting headliners and live music can be found throughout Caesars Palace, include Mariah Carey and Reba with Brook & Dunn. The circus-style show Absinthe takes place in front of the hotel.
- Nightlife: Yes, Nobu Lounge as well as Omnia Nightclub, Cleopatra’s Barge, the Lobby Bar, Apostrophe Bar, and Vista Cocktail Lounge.
- Attractions: No, but there’s the free Fall of Atlantis show and aquarium inside The Forum Shops at Caesars.
- Pool: Guests do have private access to Caesars Palace’s Roman-style pools that comprise the Garden of the Gods complex. Caesars Palace also has the adults-only Venus Pool Club.
- Health club or fitness equipment: Yes, Nobu has a dedicated Fitness Center.
- Spa: Nobu has signature treatments available at Qua Baths & Spa in Caesars Palace. In-room treatments are also available. Color – A Salon by Michael Boychuck is also located next door to the spa.
- Shops: No, but more restaurants and shops can be found in The Forum Shops at Caesars. There are also upscale shops in the Appian Way, a hallway that runs next to Nobu Hotel.
- Wedding services: Yes, there are signature Nobu packages along with chapels at Caesars Palace that offer a number of wedding ceremony options.
- Business center: Yes, there is a business lounge and Nobu shares a business center located in Caesars Palace.
- Convention rooms: Yes, a single conference room is available within Nobu Hotel, but the property also shares a large meeting area at Caesars Palace.
- Child-care facilities: No.
- Room service: Yes. Guests enjoy 24-hour access to Nobu’s special in-room dining menu.
- Pets allowed: No.
- In-room Internet access: Yes, for an additional fee.
- Hotel amenities: Fitness center & business lounge, priority seating at Nobu Restaurant, access to Nobu Socials, Exclusive Nobu Hotel/Caesars Palace app, laundry service, luggage service, maid service, wake-up calls, and turndown service.
- Parking garage: Yes, free self-parking at Caesars Palace.
- Free Parking: No.
- Shuttle service to the airport: Yes.
- Shuttle service to the strip: No.
- Wheelchair-accessible rooms: Yes.
- Check-in time: 4 p.m.
- Check-out time: 11 a.m.
- Minimum age to reserve a room: 21 years.
- Policies: The maximum total number of guests (adults and children) in a room is four. The maximum occupancy varies for suites.
- Incidental charges: Hotel requires a credit card at check-in for incidental charges.
- Prices From: $120.
- Address: 3570 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109