Park MGM Las Vegas.
- Distance from Center of Strip: 0.73 miles
- A number of rooms: 2,605 rooms.
- Casino: Yes.
- Pool: Yes.
- Spa: Yes.
- Prices from: $37.
Park MGM Las Vegas
Park MGM is different from anything you’ll see anywhere else on the Strip. Smack dab between the center and south end of the Strip, Park MGM combines grand-style architecture with a calm and earthy attitude.
Park MGM Las Vegas Map
Las Vegas Strip. Address: 3770 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Park MGM Details & Tips
- Number of rooms: 2,605 rooms.
- All-inclusive options available: No.
- Casino: Yes, 90,000 square feet. Casino games include Blackjack, Roulette, Craps, Pai Gow Poker, Caribbean Stud Poker, and Baccarat, 2,200 slot and video poker machines, including Megabucks and Super Megabucks.
- Race & Sports Book: Yes, there is a race and sportsbook.
- Restaurants: Park MGM has the following dining options: Bavette’s Steakhouse & Bar, Primrose, Eataly, and Manzo. Directly across from the hotel’s entrance is The Park, a six-acre dining and entertainment district. It offers four restaurants including Sake Rok, Bruxie, California Pizza Kitchen, and Beerhaus.
- Nightlife: Yes, Juniper Cocktail Lounge, BetMGM Sportsbook, and Bar
- Attractions: Located across from the hotel entrance, guests have access to The Park, an outdoor dining and entertainment district, and Bliss Dance, a 40-foot-tall statue that lights up at night.
- Pool: There are three pools and two pool bars. Daybeds, lounge chairs, and cabanas are available (fees may apply). The hot tub/Jacuzzi is currently unavailable.
- Health club or fitness equipment: Yes. Open 24-hours a day, the fitness center comes with free weights, ellipticals, treadmills, and a separate yoga room.
- Spa: Yes.
- Shops: Yes.
- Wedding services: Yes.
- Business center: Yes.
- Convention rooms: Yes.
- Concierge: Yes.
- Child-care facilities: No.
- Room service: Yes (limited hours).
- Maid service: Available upon request
- Luggage service: Yes.
- Pets allowed: Yes (additional charge).
- In-room Internet access: Yes, it’s included in the daily resort fee.
- Hotel amenities: Laundry, luggage service, maid service upon request, currency exchange, wake-up calls, safety deposit box.
- Complimentary breakfast: No.
- Multilingual staff: Yes.
- 24-hour front desk: Yes.
- Doorman: No.
- Security: Yes.
- Currency exchange: Yes.
- Elevators: Yes.
- Parking garage: Yes, complimentary self-parking.
- Free Parking: Yes.
- RV park: No.
- Shuttle service to the airport: Shuttle service to and from the airport available for a fee from an outside company.
- Shuttle service to the strip: No.
- Standard room amenities: Yes.
- Wheelchair accessible rooms: Yes.
- Check-in time: 3 p.m.
- Check-out time: 11 a.m.
- Minimum age to reserve a room: 21 years.
- Policies: The maximum total number of guests (adults and children) in a room is four. Firearms are not permitted on the premises of Park MGM, including within our hotel rooms. If requested, safekeeping of properly registered firearms can be arranged.
- Incidental charges: Incidental Deposit $100 per night We will place an authorization on credit or debit card to cover applicable charges for room, tax, and resort fees, as well as a $100 incidental amount per day to allow you access to room charging privileges. This may result in additional authorizations should your charges exceed the originally approved amount. Guests using a debit card in lieu of a credit card acknowledge unused funds are released upon check-out may take 3-7 business days for domestic banks and up to 30 days for international banks to become available through their financial institution.
- Prices From: $37.
- Address: 3770 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109