Planet Hollywood Hotel
Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino.
Distance from Center of Strip: 0.31 miles
Pool: Yes, two pools.
Spa: Yes, the Planet Hollywood Spa by Mandara offers multiple types of massages and services.
Price: from $36 per night.
Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino
Planet Hollywood is a star-packed hotel and casino that features the Miracle Mile Shops, nightclubs and bars, and a great casino floor. With a veneer of Hollywood glitz, Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino is home to multiple headliners and the Miracle Mile Shops as well as a slew of cool restaurants and rockin’ bars.
Planet Hollywood Las Vegas Details & Tips
- Casino: Yes.
- Race & Sports Book: Yes, there’s a race and sportsbook.
- Restaurants: Planet Hollywood has the following dining options: Gordon Ramsay Burger, Spice Market Buffet, Strip House, Café Hollywood, Earl of Sandwich, P.F. Chang’s China Bistro, Pin-Up Pizza, Chick-fil-a, Ringer Wings Pizza and Sliders, and Starbucks.
- Entertainment: At Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino: Gwen Stefani, Kelly Clarkson, and Christina Aguilera have headlining residencies at Zappos Theater. Criss Angel performs in his self-named theater multiple nights a week. Crazy Girls plays in Sin City Theater. Plus, more entertainment can be found at the Miracle Mile Shops.
- Nightlife: Heart Bar, Extra Lounge, Blue Moon Bar.
- Attractions: Yes, the Strip’s first-ever FlowRider Wave-in-a-Box Double.
- Pool: Yes, two pools.
- Health club or fitness equipment: Yes.
- Spa: Yes, the Planet Hollywood Spa by Mandara offers multiple types of massages and services.
- Shops: Yes, the Miracle Mile Shops.
- Wedding services: Yes, Planet Hollywood has a wedding chapel.
- Business center: Yes.
- Convention rooms: Yes.
- Child-care facilities: No.
- Room service: Yes.
- Pets allowed: Yes, but only in specific rooms. There is also a fee.
- In-room Internet access: Yes, it’s included in the resort fee.
- Hotel amenities: Concierge, currency exchange, laundry service, luggage service, maid service, safety deposit box, a wake-up call.
- Parking garage: Yes, free self-parking.
- Free Parking: Yes.
- RV park: No.
- Shuttle service to the airport: Shuttle service to and from the airport available for a fee from an outside company.
- Shuttle service to the strip: No.
- Wheelchair-accessible rooms: Yes.
- Check-in time: 4 p.m.
- Check-out time: 11 a.m.
- Minimum age to reserve a room: 21 years.
- Policies: The maximum total number of guests (adults and children) in a room is four.
- Incidental charges: Hotel requires a credit card at check-in for incidental charges.
- Prices From: $36
- 3667 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109