The Cromwell Las Vegas
The Cromwell Las Vegas Hotel & Casino. Adults-Only.
Distance from Center of Strip: 0.05 miles
Number of rooms: 188
Prices from: $79.
The Cromwell Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
The Cromwell is a boutique-style resort at the heart of the Las Vegas Strip that boasts gorgeous rooms and suites, the restaurant Giada and Drai’s Beach Club & Nightclub. With an idyllic location at the center of the Strip, The Cromwell blends sexiness with chic style while offering a round-the-clock party atmosphere and the first restaurant by chef and Food Network TV star Giada De Laurentiis.
The Cromwell Las Vegas Map
The Cromwell Hotel Details & Tips
- Number of rooms: 188
- Adult only: Yes, only visitors 21 years of age and older are allowed in The Cromwell (except for dining at Giada’s restaurant). Anyone found to be underaged will be asked to leave.
- Casino: Yes.
- Race & Sports Book: Yes.
- Restaurants: Yes. Giada and Eatwell.
- Entertainment: No, but The Cromwell is steps away from the LINQ Promenade and High Roller Observation Wheel.
- Nightlife: Yes. Drai’s Nightclub, Drai’s Beach Club, Drai’s After Hours, Interlude and Bound.
- Attractions: No, but The Cromwell is steps away from the LINQ Promenade and High Roller Observation Wheel.
- Pool: Yes. There’s the rooftop Drai’s Beach Club. Guests of The Cromwell (maximum of two) recieve complimentary access to Drai’s Beachclub, except during special events and holiday weekends when additional charges will apply. Guests who want to avoid the dayclub-like experience are welcome to use the Flamingo and Caesars Palace pools (with a valid room key).
- Health club or fitness equipment: Yes.
- Tennis courts: No.
- Spa: No.
- Shops: Yes.
- Wedding services: No, but neighboring properties like Flamingo and Caesars Palace offer a variety of wedding packages.
- Business center: No.
- Convention rooms: No.
- Concierge: Yes.
- Child-care facilities: No.
- Room service: Yes.
- Maid service: Yes.
- Luggage service: Yes.
- Pets allowed: No.
- In-room Internet access: Yes, it’s included in the daily resort fee. Click here for details.
- Hotel amenities: Concierge, 24-hour front desk, turndown service, maid service, wake-up calls, and luggage service.
- Complimentary breakfast: No.
- Multilingual staff: Yes.
- 24-hour front desk: Yes.
- Doorman: Yes.
- Security: Yes.
- Currency exchange: Yes.
- Elevators: Yes.
- Safe-deposit boxes: Yes.
- Parking garage: Yes.
- Free Parking: Free parking is available for locals, hotel guests, and Platinum Caesars Rewards Members.
- RV park: No.
- Shuttle service to the airport: No.
- Shuttle service to the strip: No.
- Standard room amenities: Yes.
- Wheelchair-accessible rooms: Yes.
- Check-in time: 4 p.m.
- Check-out time: 11 a.m.
- Minimum age to reserve a room: 21.
- Policies: No one under the age of 21 is allowed on the property except for dining at Giada’s restaurant. The maximum total number of guests in a room is four.
- Incidental charges: Hotel requires a credit card at check-in for incidental charges.
- Prices From: $79.
- Address: 3595 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109