The LINQ Hotel
The LINQ Hotel + Experience.
- Distance from Center of Strip: 0.38 miles.
- A number of rooms: 2,500.
- Casino: Yes.
- Pool: Yes. (guests ages 21 and older).
- Spa: Yes.
- Prices from: $17/per night.
The LINQ Las Vegas
The LINQ Hotel & Casino near the heart of the Strip has a young, easygoing attitude with a chic pool deck, a Guy Fieri restaurant, and really cool bars – 3535 and O’Sheas Casino. At the heart of the Las Vegas Strip, The LINQ Hotel & Casino is connected to The LINQ Promenade featuring the High Roller observation wheel.
The LINQ Hotel Map
The LINQ Hotel Details & Tips
- Number of rooms: 2,500
- Casino: Yes.
- Race & Sports Book: Yes, a race and sportsbook.
- Restaurants: The LINQ Hotel & Casino has the following dining options: Guy Fieri’s Kitchen & Bar, Chayo Mexican Kitchen + Tequila Bar, Corner Kitchen and Donuts, and Hash House A-Go-Go. On The LINQ Promenade, there is also the Haute Doggery, Brooklyn Bowl, Gordon Ramsay Fish & Chips, In-N-Out Burger, Jaburritos, Starbucks, Ghiradelli, Yard House, Tilted Kilt, Off the Strip Bistro, Virgil’s Real Barbecue, and Flour & Barley.
- Entertainment: Magician Mat Franco, winner of season nine of NBC’s “America’s Got Talent,” astounds with his magic tricks.
- Nightlife: Yes, the lobby bar 3535, Fat Tuesday, Catalyst Bar, O’Sheas Casino, and TAG Lounge & Bar. In The LINQ Promenade, there is American, Tilted Kilt, Brooklyn Bowl, and Purple Zebra Daiquiri Bar.
- Attractions: The LINQ Hotel & Casino is connected to The LINQ Promenade, an outdoor shopping, dining, and entertainment district that’s home to the High Roller observation wheel.
- Pool: The LINQ Hotel & Casino’s pool deck is for guests ages 21 and older. Guests with children must go next door and use the pool at the Flamingo.
- Health club or fitness equipment: Yes.
- Spa: Yes, the Spa at The LINQ offers facials, body treatments, and massages. The hotel also has a full-service salon.
- Shops: Yes.
- Wedding services: Yes, offering a number of wedding ceremony packages, including a few on the High Roller observation wheel.
- Business center: No.
- Convention rooms: Yes.
- Child-care facilities: No.
- Room service: Yes.
- Pets allowed: Yes, but only in specific rooms. There is also a fee.
- In-room Internet access: Yes, it’s included in the resort fee.
- Hotel amenities: Concierge, luggage service, maid service, safety deposit boxes, wake-up calls, and internet kiosks.
- Parking garage: Yes.
- Free Parking: Free parking is available for locals, hotel guests, and Platinum Caesars Rewards Members.
- RV park: No.
- Shuttle service to the airport: Yes.
- Shuttle service to the strip: The Las Vegas Monorail route includes stops at MGM Grand, Bally’s / Paris, Flamingo, Harrah’s / The LINQ Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas Convention Center, Westgate Las Vegas, and SLS Las Vegas Hotel & Casino.
- Wheelchair-accessible rooms: Yes.
- Check-in time: 4 p.m.
- Check-out time: 11 a.m.
- Minimum age to reserve a room: 21 years.
- Policies: The maximum total number of guests (adults and children) in a room is four.
- Incidental charges: Hotel requires a credit card at check-in for incidental charges.
- Prices From: $17.
- Address: 3535 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109