The Mirage Hotel
The Mirage Las Vegas.
- Distance from Center of Strip: 0.59 miles
- Number of rooms: 3,044.
- Casino: Yes.
- Pool: Yes.
- Spa: Yes.
- Prices from: $42.
The Mirage Las Vegas
The Mirage features a tropical oasis-like atmosphere with breathtaking aquarium, great restaurants, and home to Siegfried and Roy’s Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat. The tropical-themed Mirage is a mid-range property with a wide range of restaurants, bars, and shops. Plus, it’s home to an erupting volcano and a Cirque du Soleil production as well as dolphins, white tigers, and leopards… oh my!
The Mirage Las Vegas Map
The Mirage Details & Tips
- Number of rooms: 3,044.
- Casino: Yes. Casino games include Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, Baccarat, Pai Gow, Pai Gow Poker, Let It Ride, Caribbean Stud Poker, Poker, Keno, 2,245 slot machines including Megabucks and Super Megabucks. The casino also has a poker room.
- Race & Sports Book: Yes, a 269-seat race and sports book, equipped with numerous Sony HD TV screens.
- Restaurants: The Mirage has the following dining options: Blizz Frozen Yogurt, Tom Colicchio’s Heritage Steak, Osteria Costa, The Pantry, Paradise Café, The Still, Snacks, and Starbucks.
- Entertainment: No.
- Nightlife: There is a mojito-inspired bar, Rhumbar, and the Lobby Bar.
- Attractions: Yes, Siegried & Roy’s Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat, and The Mirage Volcano.
- Pool: Yes, there is a pool. Jacuzzi’s are currently unavailable.
- Health club or fitness equipment: The fitness facility includes various cardio equipment, strength equipment and free weights.
- Spa: Yes. The Spa and Salon offers a variety of massages, body treatments, and facials.
- Shops: Essentials, Essentials II, Karma and Luck, Misura, Nectar Bath Treats, Paradiso, Spa Retail, The Art of Music
- Wedding services: Yes, wedding packages are available.
- Business center: Yes.
- Convention rooms: Yes, more than 170,000 square feet of state-of-the-art meeting space will accommodate groups of five to more than 8,000.
- Concierge: Yes.
- Child-care facilities: No.
- Room service: No.
- Maid service: Available upon request.
- Luggage service: Yes.
- Pets allowed: Yes. Select dog-friendly rooms are available for an additional fee.
- In-room Internet access: Yes.
- Hotel amenities: Concierge, currency exchange, laundry, luggage service, maid service upon request, safety deposit boxes, wake-up calls.
- Multilingual staff: Yes.
- Parking garage: Yes, complimentary self-parking.
- Free Parking: Yes.
- RV park: No.
- Shuttle service to the airport: Shuttle service to and from the airport available for a fee from an outside company.
- Shuttle service to the strip: No.
- Wheelchair-accessible rooms: Yes.
- Check-in time: 3 p.m.
- Check-out time: 11 a.m.
- Minimum age to reserve a room: 21 years.
- Policies: The maximum total number of guests (adults and children) in a room is four. The hotel charges an extra person fee for more than two guests. Smoking fee is $500 for rooms and $1000 for suites. Firearms are not permitted on the premises of Mirage, including within our hotel rooms. If requested, safekeeping of properly registered firearms can be arranged.
- Incidental charges: • Incidental Deposit $100 per night. We will place an authorization on credit or debit card to cover applicable charges for room, tax, and resort fees, as well as a $100 incidental amount per day to allow you access to room charging privileges. This may result in additional authorizations should your charges exceed the originally approved amount. Guests using a debit card in lieu of a credit card acknowledge unused funds are released upon check-out may take 3-7 business days for domestic banks and up to 30 days for international banks to become available through their financial institution.
- Address: 3400 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109