The Palazzo Las Vegas
The Palazzo at The Venetian Resort.
Distance from Center of Strip: 0.66 miles
Number of rooms: 3,066
Price: from $79 per night.
The Palazzo at The Venetian Resort
The Palazzo at The Venetian Resort Today’s Deals. Italian luxury paired with modern refinement, The Palazzo offers guests all-suite accommodations, exquisite restaurants, world-class entertainment, and shopping. Refinement doesn’t mean having less, it means having more of the things you want in a gorgeously designed package. The Palazzo tower is the perfect blend of classic Italian luxury and modern taste that features all-suite accommodations, exquisite restaurants, world-class entertainment, and shopping. The suite sizes range from 650 to 720-square-feet that is nearly double the size of the average Las Vegas hotel room.
The Palazzo Queen Suite
The Palazzo Premium King Suite
The Palazzo Las Vegas Map
Paris Las Vegas Details & Tips
- Number of rooms: 3,066
- Casino: Yes, 105,000 square feet. Casino games include 831 slot machines and 105 table games.
- Race & Sports Book: No, but there is a sportsbook in the Venetian.
- Restaurants: The Palazzo has the following dining options: Canyon Ranch Grill, Majordōmo, Mott 32, Cut, Espressamente Illy, Grimaldi’s, Hong Kong Cafe, JuiceFarm, Lavo, sixth+mill ristorante, pizzeria and bar, SushiSamba, Grand Lux Palazzo, Once and a seasonal restaurant, Wolfgang Puck’s Solaro.
- Nightlife: Yes, the lounge at Rosina, SUSHISAMBA, and Minus 5 Ice Bar. The neighboring Venetian is home to the TAO nightclub.
- Attractions: Yes, the Waterfall Atrium.
- Pool: Yes. The Palazzo’s pool area combines with that of The Venetian to form a five-acre oasis with 11 pools, four Jacuzzis, 41 cabanas, and a seasonal restaurant, Wolfgang Puck’s Solaro.
- Health club or fitness equipment: Yes, The Palazzo and The Venetian share a 21,000-square-foot fitness center that covers the bottom floor of the Canyon Ranch Spa + fitness.
- Spa: Yes, The Palazzo and The Venetian share the 69,000-square-foot Canyon Ranch Spa + fitness, which has more than 80 treatment rooms and offers multiple types of massages and services. The spa also has a fitness center, a 40-foot rock-climbing wall, and a full-service salon.
- Shops: Yes, more than 160 shops are located in The Grand Canal Shoppes at The Venetian | The Palazzo, an 875,000-square-foot themed mall that stretches between the two properties and features some of the world’s most prominent brand names.
- Wedding services: No, but the Wedding Chapel at The Venetian offers a number of wedding ceremony packages.
- Business center: Yes.
- Convention rooms: Yes, there is 1.9 million square feet total, including the 85,000-square-foot Venetian Ballroom, the 650,000-square-foot Venetian Congress Center (which includes three ballrooms, 64 meeting rooms, and three board rooms), and the 1.2- million-square-foot Sands Expo convention center.
- Child-care facilities: No.
- Room service: Yes.
- Pets allowed: No.
- In-room Internet access: Yes, it’s included in the daily resort fee. Click here for details.
- Hotel amenities: Laundry, luggage and maid services, currency exchange, direct access to the Sands Expo Center, concierge, rental-car reservations, golf reservations, safety deposit boxes, and wake-up call service.
- Parking garage: Yes, an underground parking garage.
- Free Parking: Yes.
- RV park: No.
- Shuttle service to the airport: Shuttle service to and from the airport available for a fee from an outside company.
- Shuttle service to the strip: No.
- Wheelchair-accessible rooms: Yes.
- Check-in time: 3 p.m.
- Check-out time: 11 a.m.
- Minimum age to reserve a room: 21 years.
- Policies: The maximum total number of guests (adults and children) in a room is four.
- Incidental charges: The hotel requires all guests to leave a minimum of $100 incidental deposit upon check-in. This minimum deposit will not allow guests to charge back to their suite from any outlet on the property but will allow them access to movies, refreshment centers, phones, etc. Guests are also offered the option of open charging privileges and the initial deposit is taken will be $150 per day. These options are presented upon check-in to all of our guests.
- Prices From: $79.