Treasure Island Hotel
Treasure Island – TI Hotel & Casino, a Radisson Hotel.
Distance from Center of Strip: 0.70 miles
Prices from: $20.
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino, a Radisson Hotel
Treasure Island, known simply as TI, features plush guest rooms, a variety of restaurants, Gilley’s Saloon and Dance Hall, and more. Home to “Mystère,” the longest-running Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas, Treasure Island has shed its “Ahoy, matey!” attitude for a more contemporary outlook while blending a great location with mid-range pricing, shops, and restaurants.
Treasure Island Las Vegas Map
Treasure Island Las Vegas Details & Tips
- Casino: Yes.
- Race & Sports Book: Yes. The Treasure Island Race and Sports Book.
- Restaurants: Phil’s Italian Steak House, Richie’s SUB Shop, Señor Frogs, Gilley’s Saloon, Dance Hall & BBQ, Seafood Shack, The Coffee Shop, Pho – Vietnamese, Pizzeria Francesco’s, and Starbucks.
- Entertainment: Mystère by Cirque du Soleil
- Nightlife: Gilley’s Saloon, Dance Hall & BBQ, Señor Frog’s, Breeze Bar, Margarita Bar, and Mojito Bar.
- Attractions: Marvel’s Avengers S.T.A.T.I.O.N.
- Pool: Yes. Treasure Island Pool.
- Health club or fitness equipment: Yes. A fitness center is located in the spa.
- Spa: Yes. Oleksandra Spa & Salon.
- Shops: Yes.
- Wedding services: Yes. The Wedding Chapels at Treasure Island.
- Business center: Some services available.
- Convention rooms: Yes.
- Concierge: Yes.
- Child-care facilities: No.
- Room service: Yes.
- Maid service: Yes.
- Luggage service: Yes.
- Pets allowed: No.
- In-room Internet access: Yes, it’s included in the daily resort fee. Click here for details.
- Hotel amenities: Golf reservations available, laundry, luggage and maid services, currency exchange, wake-up calls, safety deposit boxes, Dollar rental car desk.
- Complimentary breakfast: No.
- Multilingual staff: Yes.
- 24-hour front desk: Yes.
- Doorman: Yes.
- Security: Yes.
- Currency exchange: Yes.
- Elevators: Yes.
- Parking garage: Yes, a seven-story parking garage.
- RV park: No.
- Shuttle service to the airport: Shuttle service to and from the airport available for a fee from an outside company.
- Shuttle service to the strip: There is a tram between Treasure Island and The Mirage.
- Wheelchair accessible rooms: Yes.
- Check-in time: 3 p.m.
- Check-out time: 11 a.m.
- Minimum age to reserve a room: 21 years.
- Policies: The maximum total number of guests (adults and children) in a room is four.
- Incidental charges: Hotel requires a $100 per night credit card or a cash deposit upon check-in for incidental charges.
- Address: 3300 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109