THE MENTALIST LAS VEGAS
The Mentalist, otherwise known as Gerry McCambridge, has been thrilling audiences in Las Vegas for over twelve years now, mesmerising packed-out rooms and making thousands of people wonder how exactly he pulls off his tricks.
Performing nightly at the V Theater Upstairs Showroom at the Planet Hollywood Casino, this is the best-known and longest-running mentalist show on the Strip.
Combining observational skills with magic, McCambridge has been awarded the Merlin Award by the International Magicians Society and has also appeared in his own off Broadway show.
Using over eighty random audience members during his show, it’s a real feat of magic and mind power.
- The Mentalist is a good show. Best value on the strip!
- Noah, Delaware
THE MENTALIST SHOW INFO
- Age restriction: Must be 16 years of age or older
- Location: V2 – V Theater Upstairs Showroom, Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood
- Additional information: Free Self-Parking at Miracle Mile Shops.
- Show times: 7:30 p.m. Thursday – Tuesday.
- Show Length: 75 minutes.
- Other Restrictions: All ages are welcome, but there is some adult content in the show. Parental discretion is advised for guests under 16.
Hours of operation:
- Monday: Open 24 hours
- Tuesday: Open 24 hours
- Wednesday: Open 24 hours
- Thursday: Open 24 hours
- Friday: Open 24 hours
- Saturday: Open 24 hours
- Sunday: Open 24 hours
Find The Mentalist Show Tickets. Book Today For Exclusive Savings!
- Today, Sep. 29th
- Wednesday, Sep. 30th
- Thursday, Oct. 1th
- Friday, Oct. 2th
- Saturday, Oct. 3th
- Sunday, Oct. 4th