New Years Eve Las Vegas 2021/2022
Welcome to Las Vegas New Year’s Eve 2021/2022.
– What better place to ring in the New Year than the party capital of the world than Las Vegas?
– Where do you want to be when the clock strikes midnight on New Year’s Eve?
New Year’s Eve in Las Vegas, it’s one of the most exciting times of year to be on the Strip. A massive fireworks display highlights the festivities and big stars are in town for shows and parties all week long. It is one of the biggest block parties in the world. A massive fireworks display highlights the festivities and big stars are in town for shows and parties all week long.
Fun Things to Do on New Year’s Eve!
Las Vegas throws what is, by most accounts, one of the nation’s largest New Year’s Eve celebrations. More than 500,000 people are projected to ring in 2020 on the Las Vegas Strip. This street will be is closed to traffic from Russell Road to Sahara Avenue beginning at 6 p.m., from Mandalay Bay to the Stratosphere.
This three-mile stretch of Las Vegas Boulevard turns into what could only be described as the world’s largest street party, complete with fireworks and noisemakers.
- High Roller See The Strip on the tallest observation wheel in the world.
- Jack of Lights Experiences an adventure of a lifetime with a helicopter flight over the Las Vegas Strip.
- The Eiffel Tower Experience See the city as the Parisians do on top of the Eiffel Tower or Best shows, concerts, events & parties.
- Vegas clubs host the world’s hottest DJs.
- The Stratosphere Tower parties feature fabulous views of the Las Vegas Valley and the midnight fireworks.
With Las Vegas New Year’s Eve Concerts and Shows, you are sure to have the best New Year’s ever!