BELLAGIO O SHOW
O show is one of Cirque du Soleil’s most popular Las Vegas offerings. Of course, any Cirque du Soleil show is going to be amazing, but the “O” show really takes the staging, athleticism, and story-telling to the next level.
O SHOW REVIEWS
- It was fantastic! "O" shows by Cirque Du Soleil - Exceptional show. It was fantastic! Totally worth it. The stage formations were amazing! Loved it!
- Debra, Illinois
O SHOW DISCOUNT TICKETS
- Get deals and discounts on tickets for O Show by Cirque du Soleil at Bellagio, Las Vegas. Save up to 25% Off Bellagio O Show tickets.
“O” Show discount tickets
- Tickets – Category E: limited view seating – $127
- Tickets – Category D: balcony & upper loggia seating (20% Off Today) – $149
- Tickets – Category E: Category B: premium view seating – $159
- Tickets – Category E: Category C: standard view seating – $169
- Tickets – Category A: best view seating – $231
- Tickets – VIP Suite – $476
Includes premium views of the stage from a private VIP Suite located on the Loggia 200 level, selection of gourmet treats and the choice of commemorative champagne or wine, pre-show reception, commemorative keepsakes, and an exclusive meet-and-greet photo with artists.
“O” Show Info
- Age restriction: Must be 5 years of age or older
- Location: O Theatre, Bellagio
- Showtimes: 7 and 9:30 p.m. Wednesday – Sunday.
- Show Length: 105 Minutes
- Other Restrictions: The use of cameras and audio/video devices is strictly prohibited and smoking is not allowed in the “O” Theatre.
- Today, Apr. 6th
- Tuesday, Apr. 7th
- Wednesday, Apr. 8th
- Thursday, Apr. 9th
- Friday, Apr. 10th
- Saturday, Apr. 11th
O SHOW VIDEO
O Show - Only at Bellagio
O Show Weaving a tapestry of artistry, surrealism and theatrical romance, ‘O’ pays tribute to the beauty of the theatre. Inspired by the concept of infinity and the elegance of water, world-class acrobats, synchronized swimmers and divers create a breathtaking experience. Only at Bellagio, Las Vegas.
“O” – Acrobatics Show
“O” show sees this popular acrobatics company performing a show with a twist: it has all of Cirque du Soleil’s usual fantasy, whimsy and incredible spectacles, but this show is water themed and takes place in and around a 1.5 million gallon water tank.
Not only does it feature aerial acrobats and dancers, but there are also synchronised swimmers who will delight and astound audience members. Inspired by the beauty and grace of water, it’s performed in a faux opera house and is full of romance and surrealism. There are multiple performances most days at the O Theatre at the Bellagio.
“O” is an aquatic tale
O’s title is a play on the French word “eau”, meaning water. Accordingly, O show is an aquatic tale that brings the visual drama of water to the Las Vegas stage. Cirque du Soleil in Las Vegas is always visually pleasing, but O takes the beauty to new heights. Synchronized swimmers and divers perform in this aquatic masterpiece, which is staged at Bellagio. Captivating aerial hoops let the performers dance through the air and the water.
Multiple performers even high dive into a section of the pool below. In one of the show’s most exciting moments, fire is combined with water, and the two opposing forces come together. O show is a genuinely thrilling example of Cirque du Soleil in Las Vegas.
The complex combination of infinitely flowing movement of the performers at all times during the show creates an ever-evolving work of art accented by lighting, special effects and an innovative soundtrack performed by an ensemble of live musicians and singers.
“O” is a stunning aquatic masterpiece that explores a world of fantasy beyond your wildest imagination conveyed through the amazing performances of world class acrobats, synchronized swimmers, divers and an array of other characters.