Harrah's Vegas Shows
Harrah’s Las Vegas is a base for budget-conscious visitors because of its inexpensive rooms as well as a selection of shows, restaurants and bars with mass appeal.
HARRAH'S DETAILS & TIPS
- Piano Bar, Carnaval Court and Numb Bar Frozen Cocktails.
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House Las Vegas,
- Toby Keith’s I Love This Bar & Grill,
- Flavors Buffet,
- Fulton Street Food Hall and Oyster Bar at Harrah’s.
- The Casino also has a poker room.
Race & Sports Book:
- The Sports Pit at Harrah’s.
- The Pool at Harrah’s.
Located at the center of the Las Vegas Strip
Be one of the first to enjoy fresh new rooms for less. The Valley Tower has been remodeled with 1600 standard rooms and 146 suites getting a stylish makeover. Bold purple and blue hues complement the cream-colored décor, dark wood accents and contemporary fixtures. The two spacious VP suites each have the option to add a single king room. Now you can enjoy these modern new accommodations.
Self-parking fees are: Free for less than one hour; $9 for 1 to 4 hours, $12 for 4 to 24 hours. Valet fees: $15 for up to 4 hours, $20 for 4 to 24 hours. Parking fees repeat for each 24-hour period. The parking fee for registered hotel guests includes in-out privileges within the same parking type (self or valet) across all Caesars hotels (subject to availability), click here for details.
- Phone Number
- 3475 Las Vegas Boulevard South Las Vegas, NV 89109