THE LINQ HOTEL AND CASINO DETAILS & TIPS
- The lobby bar 3535,
- Fat Tuesday,
- Catalyst Bar,
- O’Sheas Casino and TAG Lounge & Bar.
In The LINQ Promenade, there is American, Tilted Kilt, Brooklyn Bowl and Purple Zebra Daiquiri Bar.
- The LINQ Hotel & Casino has the following dining options:
- Guy Fieri’s Kitchen & Bar,
- Chayo Mexican Kitchen + Tequila Bar,
- Corner Kitchen and Donutes and Hash House A Go Go.
- On The LINQ Promenade, there is also the Haute Doggery,
- Brooklyn Bowl,
- Gordon Ramsay Fish & Chips,
- Honolulu Cookie Company,
- In-N-Out Burger,
- Jaburritos, Sprinkles Cupcakes,
- Yard House,
- Tilted Kilt,
- Off the Strip Bistro,
- Virgil’s Real Barbecue and Flour & Barley.
The LINQ Hotel & Casino’s pool deck is for guests ages 21 and older. Guests with children must go next door and use the pool at the Flamingo.
The Spa at The LINQ offers facials, body treatments and massages. The hotel also has a full-service salon.
THE LINQ DIRECTIONS
Number of rooms: N/A.
Yes, the Silver Sky Chapel offers a number of wedding ceremony packages.
A five-story parking garage.
Self-parking fees are:
Free for less than one hour; $9 for 1 to 4 hours, $12 for 4 to 24 hours.
The Linq Backlot: Additional $20 fee for oversized vehicles.
Valet fees: $15 for 0 to 4 hours; $20 for 4 to 24 hours. Parking fees repeat for each 24-hour period.
The parking fee for registered hotel guests includes in-out privileges within the same parking type (self or valet) across all Caesars hotels (subject to availability), click here for details.
Shuttle service to the strip:
The Las Vegas Monorail route includes stops at: MGM Grand, Bally’s / Paris, Flamingo, Harrah’s / The LINQ Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas Convention Center, Westgate Las Vegas and SLS Las Vegas Hotel & Casino.
- Phone Number
- 535 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109