RIO DETAILS & TIPS
The Brazillian-inspired Rio is an all-suite hotel complete with Masquerade Village, lots of restaurants, bars and a sprawling casino. Just a short distance west of the Strip.
- Flirt Lounge,
- VooDoo Rooftop Nightclub and Masquerade Bar.
- VooDoo Steakhouse at The Rio,
- Carnival World Buffet,
- Guy Fieri’s El Burro Borracho Restaurant,
- Hash House A Go Go,
- All-American Bar and Grille,
- KJ Dim Sum & Seafood,
- Royal India Bistro,
- Sports Deli,
- Pho Da Nag Vietnamese Kitchen,
- Wine Cellar & Tasting Room and Smashburger.
The Rio Spa offers multiple types of massages and services. The spa also has Michael’s, a full-service salon.
The maximum total number of guests (adults and children) in a room is four. An extra person charge is applied for more than two guests in a room (even if the additional guest is a child).
Beauty salon, guest services, currency exchange, laundry, luggage and maid service, safety deposit box, wake-up calls.
The hotel has two parking garages and open air parking.
- Phone Number
- (866) 746-7671
- 3700 W Flamingo Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89103