XAVIER MORTIMER'S MAGICAL DREAM
Xavier Mortimer’s Magical Dream is a whimsical and eccentric piece that takes place most days at the Sin City Theatre at Windows, Bally’s.
A combination of comedy and magic in an intimate venue, Cirque du Soleil’s Mortimer has a wild cast of characters that go through over fourteen acts that both adults and children will be spellbound by.
With music composed by Mortimer himself, this show is truly a work of love and creativity that takes in illusions that will mystify everyone, a contortionist that will make you hold your breath, and Cirque du Soleil influences that add a certain artistic flair.
XAVIER MORTIMER'S MAGICAL DREAM REVIEWS
- Excellent variety of magic acts. Funny, cute, amazing simply enjoyable.
- Sofia, Nevada
XAVIER MORTIMER TICKETS
Get tickets for Xavier Mortimer’s Magical Dream at Bally’s Las Vegas.
- General admission – $32
VIP Ticket Prices:
- VIP Seating – $65
Save $23.50 per ticket and get VIP seating at General admission prices when you purchase Xavier Mortimer’s Magical Dream tickets.
- Exclusive: dinner + ticket special: – $71
Includes General admission seating and a prix fixe dinner at Hexx Kitchen
Dinner seating is anytime between 4:30 p.m. to 11:59 p.m. at Hexx Kitchen located at Paris Las Vegas.
– *Book now and get a prix fixe dinner plus a ticket to see Xavier Mortimer’s Magical Dream for a special discounted price. This is an exclusive offer!
– *This deal includes show tickets plus prix fixe dinner at HEXX Kitchen located in the Paris Las Vegas. The price of your meal, tax, gratuity and soft drink are included in the cost of the Xavier Mortimer’s Magical Dream Exclusive: dinner + ticket special. Additional charges for cocktails will apply.
Xavier Mortimer’s Magical Dream Show Info
- Age restriction: Must be 3 years of age or older
- Location: Windows, Bally’s
- Show times: Daily at 6:00 p.m.
- Show Length: 75 minutes.
Book Today For Exclusive Savings!
- Today, Sep. 27th
- Monday, Sep. 28th
- Tuesday, Sep. 29th
- Wednesday, Sep. 30th
- Thursday, Oct. 1th
- Friday, Oct. 2th