L.A. COMEDY CLUB LAS VEGAS
The award-winning L.A. Comedy Club has been open since 2007, and opens nightly at the Stratosphere’s Dragon Room.
With a different live comedy event each week, the club is popular among both tourists and Vegas locals because different national comedians headline to provide unique and ever-changing shows that are always extremely high quality: comics including Aziz Ansari, Loni Love and Felipe Esparsa have all performed there.
If you want to spend a chilled out evening listening to comedians who will absolutely make you laugh, there’s no better place to go, whether you’re in town for a bachelor party, a gambling vacation, or even a family trip.
L.A. COMEDY CLUB REVIEWS
- Great entertainment! Go see it you will laugh until you cry.
- Benjamin, Los Angeles
L.A. COMEDY CLUB TICKETS
Get tickets for L.A. COMEDY CLUB at Dragon Room, Stratosphere Las Vegas.
- General admission seating – $35
VIP Ticket Prices:
Save $10.50 per ticket when you book select L.A. Comedy Club tickets.
- VIP seating (Includes early access to the showroom to receive preferred seating) – $58
- All You Can Drink package – $73
– Includes early access to the showroom to receive preferred seating, and an All-You-Can-Drink package (Domestic beer and well drinks). Guests aged 18-20 may purchase this ticket, however they will be offered soda, juice or water.
L.A. COMEDY CLUB Show Info
- Age restriction: Must be 18 years of age or older
- Location: Dragon Room, Stratosphere
- Show times: 8 p.m. nightly.
- Show Length: 90 minutes
L.A. COMEDY CLUB UPCOMING SHOWS
- Today, May. 21th
- Wednesday, May. 22th
- Thursday, May. 23th
- Friday, May. 24th
- Saturday, May. 25th
- Sunday, May. 26th